Your short stories are due on Friday by 12:32 pm. (After homework club).
Make sure your name is typed on the final copy of your story. This should be done under your title or at the end of your story.
When you hand it in, you will be required to hand in a packet of information, paper clipped together. The paper clips can be found on the corner of my desk. You must hand in the following as part of your final copy — in the following order.
- Final copy of story (This should be stapled together)
- Editing handout
- Second Copy (This should be stapled together)
- Revision handout — Peer Revision Checklist
- Revision handout — Writer’s Checklist – Revision
- First draft copy of story (This should be stapled together)
- 5 Pre-writing sheets: Writing a Scary Story, Setting, Character, Opening Lines and Reaching the Climax (These should be stapled together in this order)
These should be handed into the ELA basket at the side of the room.