The following can be done individually or in pairs but each partner will need to hand in their work.
1. Read pages 37-43 and make notes on the information found there. You must pick out what you feel is important information. You will lose marks for note enough information but also for too much information.
2. Define: oral tradition, perspective, prophecy, enshrined, colonization, stewardship
3. What treaty covers the land we currently live on?
4. How many treaties were signed in Saskatchewan?
5. Answer questions 1-4 on page 43